Most people think the air quality in their homes is healthy. Unfortunately, research shows that poor indoor air quality is common in our homes. One of the factors that can affect air quality is pollutants in our duct systems.
Pollen, dust, mold, bacteria, and other contaminants that accumulate in our duct systems can affect air quality. Cleaning ducts is a great way to improve indoor air quality. Most cleaning companies are available 24/7 to help you, so you can call them any time to make the cleaning appointment for your duct systems.
Image Source: Google
If you have one or more of the following conditions, you should clean your drains once or twice a year:
- You can see dust-like particles floating in the air.
- There are smokers in your house
- You have pets at home
- The area where you live is known for high pollen counts
- Your residence has a high humidity level
- You just finished a home renovation project or just bought a newly built house
- You live near an industry that emits a lot of smoke and other pollutants.
- There are channels like mice that pass through the channel
The contaminants in your duct can affect your health. When particles blow throughout the house, residents are at high risk of inhaling them. This can lead to health issues such as asthma and other respiratory ailments, sinus problems, persistent coughing and sneezing, severe allergies, insomnia, and headaches.