A diet chart is basically a guideline for what you should and shouldn't eat. Making poor food choices can lead to a wide variety of health problems. The wrong food choices can lead to lifestyle disorders such as diabetes or obesity.
A dietitian can help you create a dieting plan for you to avoid such problems or just increase your weight. This will tell you what foods you should take and how much. It is easy to overlook the importance of scheduling your meals. A diet chart addresses this issue as well. It is usually based on any medical condition or disorder you might have. The dietician will create a personalized diet plan based on your medical records.
Image Source: Google
Initially, your dietician will assess your physical health and weight. To determine if you have any disorders, the dietician will conduct a thorough exam of your medical records. Your diet chart will be based on any disorder or condition you might have.
Here is an example diet chart for someone with high cholesterol.
- Include lots of vegetables and fruits.
- You can increase your fiber intake by including fiber-rich food like oats and wheat bran in your diet.
- In your diet, include oily fish such as salmon and mackerel.
- Simple sugars such as cookies and carbonated beverages are not good for you. They have little nutritional value.
- Nuts like walnuts and almonds are high in antioxidants.
If you have excess weight or any other health issues, consult your doctor immediately for the best advice.